At PopSmartKids, our website (www.popsmartkids.com) is just for parents while our apps are built for family sharing and educational purposes.
PopSmartWrite is an interactive story writing app built by PopSmartKids.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In providing our Services and providing you a great experience, we may collect the following information from you:
- Information submitted by you when you register, such as your name, email address, password, and a name for your child’s profile.
- Responding to surveys, quizzes, are also ways in which you may provide us with information about you. We use this information to provide you with products and services and provide you with relevant information. This data is ONLY provided to us by you and is not necessary to simply visit our site.
- We may automatically log information about you and your device. For example, we may log your operating system type, how long you spent on a particular page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. This information is either pseudonymous or anonymous and aggregated.
- Information we collect about minors who use our application may be their login information and the aggregated, pseudonymous or anonymous, automatic information mentioned above.
- Information when you purchase a subscription to the PopSmartKids Service such as your payment information, please note that all our payments are processed through Apple or Google play store services..
- Information that you voluntarily submit through our product features.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use these types of information in the following ways:
1) To provide you with the PopSmartKids Service and any features or services you might request (e.g., monthly subscription);
2) To send you updates about the PopSmartKids Service (including any updates on product features or policies);
3) To communicate with you about purchases or your account;
4) To provide you with personally relevant Content or product features;
5) To send you feedback on your child’s writing progress;
6) To investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and/or
7) For gathering anonymous aggregate information from all our users to improve the products and services offered through the PopSmartKids Service.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Your information may be disclosed:
- If you have created an account with the PopSmartKids Service, we may publicly associate your profile (or your child’s profile), including the profile name and avatar, with a User Submission (as defined in our Terms of Service) created by such profile. Please keep this in mind when you or your children create User Submissions.
- To our service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may use and disclose information that does not identify or otherwise directly relate to an individual for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. For example, we may share aggregated information publicly to demonstrate growth trends related to the usage of the PopSmartKids Service in certain areas.
There are no third-party ads in our apps, but we do cross promote our other products or the products on our related companies. Children using the app cannot purchase products through the “children’s” mode or gateway.
Children cannot interact with other adults or other children on the application. The adult associated with the account – the parent or teacher who has signed them up – may be able to view or interact with the children on their own account through the app.
We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Any child under the age of 13 using the PopSmartKids Service must do so with permission from a parent. All full names, email addresses, and credit card billing information must be from a parent, teacher or guardian. When registering your child with the PopSmartKids Service, we may ask a series of general questions including your child’s age, interests and gender. This information is used to customize content to your child’s age and interests. We do not use or disclose this information for any other purposes except to provide you with quality service. Any data that is shared is done so on an anonymous, aggregate basis among all users or is related to communicating writing behavior patterns. If you are concerned that your child has signed up for the application without your permission or if you are concerned that your data has been compromised, please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
In circumstances where your personal information is collected, we use reasonable procedural and digital security measures that are designed to help protect against loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of information and data, such as password protection and secure socket layer. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe the security of your account has been compromised, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below
If you would like to opt out of marketing communications from PopSmartKids you can do so by emailing: email@example.com or by following the unsubscribe link in each such communication. If you would like to contact us with questions or feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. PopSmartWrite is owned and operated by PopSmartKids Inc.